Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Little Piece of My Earth



In honor of Earth day, I thought that I would share a little bit of my neck of the woods. Speakin of that it be bout time to go dry land fishin...The picture of the cabin is my dad's. It's our little getaway back up in the mountains. Me, my girls, and their friends love to go spend the weekend and just hoop and holler till our hearts are content, with not a soul around to hear our commotion! Hickchic thinks...there's no place like home and our glorious mountains!







6 comments:

  1. Those are some really nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I look at your blog site..WOW how impressive. Way to make my little site look so sad.. :) Thanks for the invitation.. I look forward to reading your lil blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh so many fond memories at the cabin. like watching someone get the crap smacked out of 'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, if I could get away there I'm not sure if I would ever come back. It is very beautiful, I miss having deer in my yard.

    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice place to get away . Jusy love reading your blogs, keep them coming ,they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and I great get away. Can't wait to walk those mountains!Sassy

    ReplyDelete