Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Thought to Ponder?


Duct Tape...."The Ultimate Material"....so what's your best uses for this wonder tape?
A friend of mine actually paid someone with duct tape, for french braidin their daughters hair. It worked...they were both very satisfied with the arrangement. Talk about your hick/redneck payments.
Hey will ya come over and french braid my daughters hair?
Sure, iffin ya pay me with duct tape!
Hickchic thinks....everything is fixable with duct tape...heck I's even got it in various colors and keep a roll in my car....never know when the muffler might fall off!

3 comments:

  1. Duct tape is my husband's favorite tool. If he can't fix it with a hammer and screwdriver then duct tape comes to the rescue.

    I have read medical research that confirms that placing duct tape on warts makes them go away. Something to do with the duct tape irritation.

    Ouch. I think it would hurt taking duct tape out of braided hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rae, after your comment I reread this blog and I didn't make things clear, so I edited. Thx for bringin it to my attention so I could correct it. And I also read the research on duct tape and warts and told my mom bout it and she tried it. She said it helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duct tape is very useful, it also has some colorful names we won't go into here. As for the wart thing it worked on my grandson.
    I've never paid anyone with duct tape though, vegetables yes, duct tape no! :-)

    ReplyDelete