Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brain Trainin....


So I did my brain trainin last nite. And the tune that popped in my head was, "Puff the Magic Dragon" to hum while I brushed. And for the record, walkin in place with your eyes closed while brushin your teeth isn't easy. But it sure felt like my brain was growin! And I found out I be pretty goooood at pickin things up with my feet and you can wear a shirt on your legs...JK!

Anywho, today's brain trainin will be:

Chaos! Move as many of those daily objects that you use throughout the day, whether it be at home or at work. For example, the coffee pot, trash can, remote (like we ever know where that is anyways), pens, paper, the phone, toothbrush holder, etc. Just go throughout your home or at the job and mix things up from their usual places that they be found. Have fun and let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Move my coffee pot? Egads, it's only been two places in 9 years! The trash has been there ever since the house was built. I have problems enough keeping track of the remotes, now you want me to MOVE them?
    Seriously I see what the deal is, having had lyme I'm glad I can find what I need to find but it is a great idea to stretch your brain. That's why I'm going to shelve all my books tonight, brain will go crazy!!

    ReplyDelete