Monday, August 10, 2009

101 Uses for the Plunger!






















Tha Hillbilly Plunger!






This is my lastest project, tha 101 uses for the hillbilly plunger...ie., TP, remote, drank holder, bird feeder or bath, pocket change or your pocket knife holder...just to name a few. K so I don't have 101 uses yet, but feel free to add yours, although I have thunk up quit a lot of uses. Makin signs now, so a person can just choose what they want their plunger used for. Figure if I don't sell them, it be Merry Christmas family...be one of them win win situations! Every yr my daughters school has a big craft fair, figure I just might set up this yr. Anywho look forward to seein what uses my readers come up with. And as always, much thx and appreciation for your time!

7 comments:

  1. Oh cmon, someone has to have another use for a plunger? Ok, this is what I thought of, a bald man could stick it on his head and knock apples off of a tree and catch them because his hands are free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TC, you are a hoot! That is a great list of uses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I already check your blog and I appreciate it you can check mine --->dress shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa!!!, you had a passion in blogging, thumbs up for your work of love.. Hehe very inspiring ideas,


    anyway I'm william
    mind if I put a link back to you?


    (clickable) ------> Big and Tall Suit

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were you try man suit for your husband and make his look presentable in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can store toilet paper on the stick of a plunger after adhering it to the floor...so handy and right beside the commode!

    ReplyDelete