Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How many pups fit in a pot?






So how many pups can fit in a 12" pot? Welp, at least six!


They dug half of the dirt out of this pot and now it is where they take their siestas.


These little guys and gals were abandoned along with their mommy and have taken up homestead at my house. They are a wonderful little brood, with the sweetest of temperaments. They look to be part chihuahuas. My cat is a little bigger than the mommy. The Pike County Animal Shelter received quite a bit of damage during the recent flooding here, so, I am acting as a foster home for them until the animal shelter can find them permanent homes.


4 comments:

  1. Aww how precious, and kudos to you for being a foster home for these pups. GREAT JOB!!! If I needed another dog......Mommy looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hickchick you won an award on my blog animals that give pause. Congratulations and bless you for taking in the litter of pups and mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so adorable and so wonderful of you to provide a foster home. They are just the sweetest little pups.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am jealous. I would love to have those sweet little babies at my house. I can't believe the cruelty of some people to abandon them. You are a good soul-I wish there were more of you.

    Thanks for coming over to my blog and thanks for the sweet comments. I am so glad your back blogging. You had quite an absence and I dropped off following cuz I thought you had decided to leave. I have added myself again. Please don't go away.

    ReplyDelete