Sunday, May 17, 2009

She lives....

Ah....it's been a while, since I have posted anything. Welp, I have not died or fallen to an unforeseen disaster. I have had company for the past two weeks and also had my first really bad flu for the yr. I really hated that I was sick for most of the time that my company was in, but all in all we still made the best of things. I am still not back to my usual health as of yet but makin progress towards feelin better.
And now for an update on my demon....I still be fighting the battle, and have cut down from two packs a day, to one pack or less. But I am planning on trying cold turkey again. I shall ask those who read this to plz say a little prayer for me on defeating my demon.
Hopefully, soon, I will have some time to rec collect another story from my days of old in the near future, that will bring a smile or laughter to my readers out there. Until then....
:) smiles to all!!

5 comments:

  1. It is so good to have you back and you have been missed. Hope you are feeling better now.

    You can do this and if it helps I'm in the quitting stages also. I down to about a half a pack and getting a little less each day. so you are not alone.

    Waiting for the smiles,
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. much thx to the squirrel queen on your well wishes. I'm still not completely better but getting there.
    And it's nice to know that I'm not alone on the quitting. Sounds like u r doin better than me, and that's great. Perhaps with each others support we can defeat our demons...
    :) smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how company can slow your life down and then to be sick! Glad you are better, wondered what happened. Good luck on the demon trust me I have FULL sympathy, have you tried wellbutrin and patches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THX TC...for the sympathy...I will need it..the luck that is. And yes I have tried both...and can't take either. When I quit before, it was for my girls, when I was pregnant. I had quit for almost 12 yrs when I started back. Have to say goes down as the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life time. but I did it once and when I get in the right frame of mind, I will do it again.
    :) smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT! I have faith in you! Sassy

    ReplyDelete